Hey - this is my private website. Quite obviously there's not much to see, just a listing of the files lying around on my webserver. For more content, visit www.audacia-software.de.
- toaster.zip - simple tool to burn CPU cycles. Supports multiple cores.
- wavegen.zip (screenshot) - a simple sine wave generator
- ThisForth.zip - Forth interpreter for CASIO PV (old models), written by Johannes Steingräber (references here and here)
- OWBbaseE522r.zip - a build of OWBasic 5.22 with the Remote Mode enabled
- winenum010.zip - a little tool for enumerating all visible windows and their child windows. Includes source code (C++Builder)
- PV-Sx60-CD.zip - the contents of the CD supplied with the CASIO PocketViewer (PV-Sx60 version), which I consider abandonware.
- color_picker.zip - quick and dirty HSV slider control for a color picker; source included (C++Builder)
- fabian-auto-skizze.png - a simple geometric sketch, self-explanatory
- RichEditDemo-CB2009.zip - the RichEdit demo from C++Builder 6, updated to work with C++Builder 2009 and higher
- regex.zip - a simplistic C++ wrapper for PCRE (uses the AnsiString class from the C++Builder RTL but can be trivially adapted to std::string)
- Winspector_setupU.exe - my favorite replacement for Spy++. Unfortunately the original site seems to be down.
- MoreVisualizers.zip - AnsiString visualizer for C++Builder 2010 (implemented by making trivial changes to the StdString visualizer example supplied with C++Builder)